Jul 27, 2011

I LUV BCN !

It had been a busy year with a lot of pressure and stress, so i thought it is time for a break..
So last week i went to Barcelona, for sum' disctraction and relaxtion.

A city with peacefulness, nice culture, sunny days, good food 'n music.
I visited the stadium off FC Barcelona, made nice pictures and saw all the beautifull momument that Gaudi had built.
A lot of sightseeing, like Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and go on..

Like ya know, i'm addicted to retail.. My shopping list?
You don't wanna know.. lol
I bought some nice stuff at YSL, TOPSHOP, Jean Pierre Bua, LV, Santa Eulalia and other shops that are located around Passeig de Gracia.

There are also a lot of nice restaurants 'nd clubs you have to go.
Catwalk, Carpe Diem Lounge Club (CDLC), Shoko, Opium are sum' of them.


I LUV BARCELONA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...